Whether you are in the midst of a separation or divorce, a common law relationship, same sex relationship or about to enter a marriage we would be pleased to provide you with advice in regard to your legal rights.
At Wolfe, Smith & Forster LLP we understand that the problems arising in family law situations can be further complicated by sensitive emotional and financial issues. We strive to meet the needs of our clients in an efficient and cost effective manner.
We are here to help you with:
- Your separation or divorce (contested or uncontested)
- A cohabitation agreement or marriage contract
- A separation agreement
- Custody, access and visitation issues
- Obtaining child and/or spousal support
- The division and equalization of your Net Family Property
- The variation of an existing court order
- Collaborative family law. See www.speedrivercollaborative.ca for more information.